[ANN] Cygwin DEV survey

Tripp Lilley tlilley@perspex.com
Sun Mar 7 10:11:00 GMT 1999

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:

> A CD like Red Hat and SuSE will not be violation of Cygwin GPL license?

from http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/COPYING :

"Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you
have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for
this service if you wish),"

And please put me on the "yes, it's a good idea" list, since I have on my
list of things to do "burn Cygwin install CD" :-)

--
   Tripp Lilley + Innovative Workflow Engineering, Inc. + (tripp@iweinc.com)
  "When applying any correction, you should be swift, firm, without anger

--
   jane h. kilberg in http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=448336391