X11 and MINGW32
Dr. John F. Haddon
JF_HADDON@DERA.GOV.UK
Mon Mar 8 07:24:00 GMT 1999
I am trying to link ADA code (compiled with GNAT 3.11b2) to X11 under
Windows NT. The GNAT compiler is MINGW based and I can only find CYGWIN
based X11 binaries.
Can anyone advise me:
1) Where I can get a precompiled MINGW version of X11R6.3 or X11R6.4
2) How to compile X11R6.4 with the -mno-cygwin flag. (I can compile X11R6.4
under CYGWIN but not with the -mno-cygwin flag).
Thanks.
John
/************************************************************
* Dr. John F. Haddon *
* Defence Evaluation and Research Agency *
* *
* email: jf_haddon@dera.gov.uk DERA Farnborough *
* Tel: +44 (0) 1252 395528 Ively Road *
* Fax: +44 (0) 1252 394720 Farnborough *
* +44 (0) 1252 395090 HANTS GU14 0LX *
* United Kingdom *
* <<PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS>> *
* << BOTH ADDRESSES WILL WORK FOR A FEW MONTHS>> *
* Powder skiing: controlled free fall *
************************************************************/
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list