licensing NOT clear for me

Earnie Boyd
Fri Mar 19 10:44:00 GMT 1999

---DJ Delorie <> wrote:
> You'd need winsup, newlib, libiberty, and toplevel.  It tar.gz's to
> about 4Mb.

Finally, a definition of what is needed!!  I've heard of winsup,
newlib and libiberty; but, what is toplevel?  Is there a download
available of toplevel?

-                        \\||//
--                     --
-- --

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
Get your free address at

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to

More information about the Cygwin mailing list