libmysql anyone?
Markus Hoenicka
Markus.Hoenicka@uth.tmc.edu
Fri Jun 16 08:27:00 GMT 2000
Did anyone succeed in getting libmysql compiled for one of the recent
CygWin releases? Did anyone at least try? The most recent libmysql
that I could find (and which I am using currently) is for B20.1, see
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/
Unfortunately there are no diffs or instructions how they did it, and
the maintainer would not respond to emails. The MySQL clients and libs
do not build out of the box on CygWin, so it's not a matter of
just ./configure and ./make.
I will look into that if necessary, but
1) I do not want to duplicate anyone's efforts
2) my expertise in porting complex stuff to CygWin is somewhat
limited, so chances are that I won't get it done in a reasonable
amount of time.
Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
Markus
--
Markus Hoenicka
UT Houston Medical School
Dept. of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology
6431 Fannin MSB4.114
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 500-6313, -7477
(713) 500-7444 (fax)
Markus.Hoenicka@uth.tmc.edu
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list