Cygwin install

Neil Zanella nzanella@cs.mun.ca
Tue Oct 10 15:23:00 GMT 2000


Rerun the setup.exe which you used to download the files and select
install from hard drive but check that all files were downloaded
successfully first from you log file.

Bye,

Neil

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Bill McIntyre wrote:

> Help! I have a Win98 workstation on an SBS (NT network). I am looking for 
> UNIX utilities for Windows. An engineer at BSDI recommended Cygwin. I 
> downloaded the setup file and executed it and selected everything. Your 
> downloader proceeded to download everything and create separate sub 
> directories for everything. However there is no executable and I am at a 
> loss as to what to do with all the ....tar.gz files. Can you give me a 
> clue? Thanks.
> 
> Bill McIntyre
> (970) 282-7137
> (970) 218-5374
> 
> 
> --
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
> 


--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com



More information about the Cygwin mailing list