libc-documentation

Götz Borkowski GoetzKA@t-online.de
Tue Jun 26 12:58:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
first, thanks for the tip. After upgrading I found
the lib docu to be approx. the same as I got before.
In addition, I found a lot more docu to be missing.

Is there anyone who really knows what the current
documenting state is, and where to get the docu existing so far?

It's fairly hard to believe that e.g. a lot of apparently
useful libs (such as libregex) are distributed without
ANY docu, making them useless therefore.
So I conclude that at least part of it exists -- somewhere...

Well, I know that I can retrieve part of this docu from my Linux
System but
1) not everyone has Linux,
2) Switching the OS just to read a docu is a fairly tough thing...

Greetings Goetz