Scrollable Term for Win9x?

Michael Schaap vim@mscha.com
Thu Oct 18 16:17:00 GMT 2001

At 20:10 18-10-2001, Dub Dublin wrote:
>The only things I see "wrong" with it are that 1) it appears to want a
>three-button mouse for its copy-and-paste, but I presume there's a good way
>around that if I hunt around a bit, and 2) it doesn't seem to want to let me
>backgound it under Win98SE, but I suppose I can live with that...

Just in case you don't know this.
_If_ you have a wheel mouse, then you do actually have a third button -
pressing the wheel acts as the third button and pastes in rxvt.
(If you don't have a wheel mouse, then just ignore me.)

  - Michael

--
     I always wondered about the meaning of life.   So I looked it
     up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning