Missing minibuffer when running emacs -nw

Olle Sundblad osu@nada.kth.se
Mon Sep 10 07:13:00 GMT 2001

I don't know if this is a Cygwin och Emacs problem:

When I run "emacs -nw" in a cygwin shell the emacs minibuffer (and menu)
seems to end up outside the window boundary so I can't see the minibuffer
until I actually enter it (with M-x). And when I do enter the minibuffer the
main buffer shows nothing. Is there a way to solve this problem (I didn't
find anything in the FAQ, or the mail archives)?

I use Emacs version 20.7.1 and a newly updated version of Cygwin in w2k

/Olle Sundblad