opengl and cygwin

Andre Bleau bleau@igb.umontreal.ca
Fri Feb 8 06:37:00 GMT 2002

>Hi,
>
>I have been working OpenGl and Cygwin for some time now.
>You do not have to install xfree in order to make it work.
>Just download the Package :
>
>http://atlas.puj.edu.co/~amatta/tesis/OpenGl/Windows/cygwin/OpenGLPackage.zip
>
>It includes all the necesary libraries to make OpenGl and Cygwin work
>together.
>
>Antonio.

Is there any reason that you don't use the OpenGL package from the Cygwin's
distribution ? Every necessary pieces is there, and you also get GLU, GLUT
and GLUI on top of that.

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

email: bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca
(Fight SPAM: encode your email-address)

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL
package to cygwin@cygwin.com .