rebase under ME (modphp4 broken)

Stipe Tolj tolj@wapme-systems.de
Sun Sep 15 02:29:00 GMT 2002

Richard Campbell wrote:

> After downloading the 1.18 prebuilt rebase binary from
> tishler.net, the rebase that modphp4 attempts in its post
> install script works.
>
> So it looks (to me) like modphp4 is just distributed with
> an out of date rebase exe.

yep, that's almost certain from my point of view. I haven't touched
the distros for a long time now.

> broken rebase (distributed with modphp4) - 90624 bytes.
> working rebase (1.18 from tishler.net) - 7168 bytes.
>
> Further comments?

I will check to see if Jasons' new version work for me and include it
to the new php-4.2.3 package.

BTW, is the rebase call now awailable in the cygwin core distro or do
I still have to package it to be able to rebase the depending DLLs at
postinstall time?!

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG