rebase under ME (modphp4 broken)

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 05:39:00 GMT 2002

--- Stipe Tolj <tolj@wapme-systems.de> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> >
> > Note that apache should *not* be distributed with any rebase
> since it is
> > not an official Cygwin package.
>
> yep, I know. But can you give me an other option how to rebase the
> depending DLLs on the installted machine?!
>
> I thought you guys would have packaged rebase already to the core
> distro of Cygwin?

Actually it is taking a little more time because Ralf was able to
come up with a rebase that was totally cygwin native and didn't use
imagehlp.dll.  The idea, of course, is to have an integrated rebase
that works regardless of platform (hopefully).  Of course, I also
imagine Robert's been as busy as you, so he really hasn't had much
time to devote to fixing up setup to accept this backend.

Cheers,
Nicholas