Printable Copy Of The Cygwin Users Guide]

Steve beforewisdom@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 18:06:00 GMT 2003

Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I'm afraid that there is no pre-made single-page copy of the Cygwin User's
> Guide. You'll need to follow the instructions in the cygwin-doc package
> for getting a working DocBook installation, or I can probably figure out
> how to make one and email it to you later if you want.

I may take you up on that.

I reinstalled cygwin to solve some problems and in the process got a
copy of the users guide in html.

I either have to find a utility to concatenate into one big fat file now
or make a script to send every single file in that dir tree to the printer.

I noticed that the contact links on the cygwin site missed a direct
email address to the people who manage cygwin.

Is there a place where I can email a suggestion for a primtable user's
guide?

Steve