Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view

Weiqi Gao weiqigao@networkusa.net
Wed Jan 29 21:29:00 GMT 2003

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> I *thought* so too until I tried :)
> I ran setup, set "All" to Install and was kinda surprised (but pleasently
> so) when I saw the "keep"s remain "keep"s and the "skip"s become
> "install"s Note that I didn't say he should click all the way to reinstall :)
>
> Setup version 2.249.2.5

I've never tried that.  And it would work for me.  I do have some
packages that I want to skip (the three emacs packages and the package
for setup), but I know where they are, and can go to them quickly and
click to make them "skip" again.

Thanks again for the help.
--
Weiqi Gao