Wavplay for cygwin?
linda w (cyg)
cygwin@tlinx.org
Wed May 14 19:52:00 GMT 2003
I don't have a /dev dir on my installation. Is there a package I
was supposed to install but didn't?
The new /proc is pretty cool....when did that go in? What package?
Main cygwin.dll?
-linda
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
> [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Max Bowsher
> Sent: Wed, May 14, 2003 9:01a
> To: Tomasz Rojek; cygwin@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: Wavplay for cygwin?
>
>
> Tomasz Rojek wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone have or has seen wavplay compiled on cygwin? I
> need a small
> and
> > fast application to play wav files from CLI. I want to use it in ekg
> > (instant messaging program based on Gadu-Gadu protocol -
> very popular on
> > unix/linux machines in Poland) to play appropriate file
> when specific
> event
> > appears. Of course any simple program which can play wave
> file will also
> do
> > fine.
>
> cat foo.wav > /dev/dsp
>
>
>
> Max.
>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
>
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list