Updated: gcc 3.3.3-1, gcc-mingw-20030911-2 missing java headers

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Sat Oct 4 17:40:00 GMT 2003

Hallo Jim,

you wrote:

> I tried uncompressing, configuring, and "make" of gcc.
> Recompiling and installing 3.3.1-1 fails to install the headers.
> Subsequent uncompress, configure, recompile of 3.2-3 failed
> to compiler.

> Checking the gcc java list
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/
> doesn't reveal (to me) the answer.

> Gerrit, do you know since you have the most relevant
> posts on the gcc/java list?

gcc-3.3.1 builds/runs fine for me, I will hopefully get my server up
and running the next week, then I can offer a complete package,
including all 'default' frontends plus Pascal.  If you want to compile
yourself I can send you the latest patch against the gcc-3.3.1
original source I used and the scripts I use to build, though the Ada
frontend will not build if you have not already Ada installed. Just
drop a short note.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=