What depends on less and what man depends on.

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:57:00 GMT 2004

On Sun,  5 Dec 2004 08:13:34 +0100 (MET), Bas van Gompel wrote:
> Sometimes one wants to know what depends on a package or vice versa.
>
> To find out, using the local setup.inis, I wrote following script.
> It uses make to recursively find and display all dependencies in
> either direction.

Buzz,

These scripts you've made seem both cool and useful to me. It would
be even better if we had this functionality in some of the cygwin utils,
though, like cygcheck. Any interest in that?

I'm also thinking maybe setup.exe should store the latest known good
setup.ini as /etc/setup/setup.ini or something like that.