'entrypoint __getreent missing' problem in the binary distribution files for Windows ! How to proceed, how to report the bug ?

Homar Simpson homar969@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 13:55:00 GMT 2004

Please be patient, stay cool and have an ear on users problems ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: 'entrypoint __getreent missing' problem in the binary
distribution files for Windows ! How to proceed, how to report the bug ?

> On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 04:46:03AM +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> >Wow! "Homer Simpson supports me, but he's wrong." D'oh!
>
> Unky Moe, this sody makes my teef hurt...
>
> cgf

my problems i could solve, last evening.
- at first i delete the "whole" cygwin.inst folder,
- delete the complete cygwin installation,
- start setup.exe and select all packages to install

After a very long time to install, i made first tests with crosscompiling
the tuxbox-project and wondered me, because all things works fine.

thx for your great work
Homar