MISTAKE IN PREVIOUS MESSAGE: gnumeric in cygwin ports of Gnome1.4 and Gnome2.x
Bob Clark
clarkb@fc.montgomerybell.com
Fri Nov 19 19:07:00 GMT 2004
MISTAKE IN PREVIOUS MESSAGE: gnumeric in cygwin ports of Gnome1.4 and
Gnome2.x
I was reading the message that I sent out earlier today and discovered
that I had made a mistake in it. The part between
*********** begin notes from gnumeric trouble-shooting************
and the end of those notes applies to my attempts to get ggv and gnumeric
to run BEFORE I deleted /opt/gnome and tried my luck with Gnome2. In other
words, it should have appeared one paragraph above where I pasted it
(i.e., before the paragraph that starts, "The next thing..."
This has to be the case because Gnome2 doesn't use the /opt directory!
I have been trying to get gnumeric et al. back up and running during all
my free time for the last three days and I guess everything is just
running together. Sorry for the confusion.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list