Newbie question regarding tcsetattr
Roger Pryor
rpryor@pryor-and-pryor.com
Mon Nov 22 15:13:00 GMT 2004
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:15:23 -0800
Roger Pryor <rpryor@pryor-and-pryor.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm a new cygwin user, attepting to port a Linux package that uses the
> COM ports to drive a remote device. I'm finding that calls to tcsetattr
> don't seem to work. What is happening is that although the speed is
> being setup correctly, the values that I want for c_iflag and c_cflag are
> not being set, but left as they were before. Is this a known bug (there
> were conversations about this last year in the archives) and if so is
> there any idea when it will be fixed?, or am I confused (equally likely!)
This seems to have dropped into a black hole, does anyone know what is the
status of tcsetattr w.r.t serial ports?
Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Pryor
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list