YNT: Problem on the re-compling of g77 for the increasing of MXUNIT in fio.h

Semih Ergintav Semih.Ergintav@mam.gov.tr
Mon Aug 1 08:26:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

To compile g77 with 'gcc-3.4.4.1.sh',, I followed the above steps and  'install2' step gives error ( I attached the outputs. See attachments):
./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh prep
               --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh conf
                --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh build
                --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh build_gnatlib_and_tools
                --No rules for this step (?)
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh build_info
                --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh check (optional)
                  --OK (see the attachment log file)
    ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh install
                --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh strip_exe
                --OK
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh install2
                             -ERROR (error in the install2_long.out file)
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh pre_pkg
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh pkg
  ./gcc-3.4.4-1.sh spkg

Thanks for your help