More error level issues

Brian Bruns bruns@2mbit.com
Wed Mar 2 20:58:00 GMT 2005

On Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:45 PM [EST], Christopher Faylor wrote:

> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2005-01/msg01382.html

Yeah, I know of that post.  I'm still _highly_ confused as to this -
chalk it up to the fact I'm more used to dealing with return codes in
Linux, so forgive my ignorance.  I'm also not the greatest programmer
in the world.

Your telling me an exit code of 1 inside of cygwin (and Linux for that
matter) is supposed to be considered as errorlevel 256 by Windows
rather then 1?  I'm sorry if I am not catching on here entirely of why
this is.

--
Brian Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org  /  http://www.ahbl.org