on the road to 1.5.19 - snapshot testing needed

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon Oct 3 17:49:00 GMT 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:09:58PM -0400, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>P.S.: We (?) will try the next snapshot ASAP, unfortunately this
>means in this case on the next weekday (monday).

I added new debugging and a new locking mechanism to the latest
snapshot.  It's possible that the new locking may fix the problem but,
if not, then possibly the new debugging will help.

Out of curiousity, does your build use procps, fifos, or use the
/proc "filesystem" in any way?

cgf