Posting problems

Mike Miller mbmiller@taxa.epi.umn.edu
Sun Sep 4 23:16:00 GMT 2005


A message of mine was rejected today and I received the "failure notice" 
below.  There was nothing wrong with my message and there was no obvious 
reason for it to have been rejected.

Mike


Date: 4 Sep 2005 19:39:51 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org
To: mbmiller@taxa.epi.umn.edu
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<cygwin@cygwin.com>:
Sorry, your message has been denied due to keywords found in your
subject.  This is probably due to an off-topic post.
See <http://sourceware.org/lists.html#sourceware-list-info> for mailing list
info for this site.
Contact cygwin-owner@cygwin.com if you have questions about this. (#5.7.2)

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

         [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]

Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:39:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mike Miller <mbmiller@taxa.epi.umn.edu>
To: Cygwin List <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: xterm and rxvt titles and icon names

(Body suppressed)

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list