Help with ITP (package maintenance)

Maurício briqueabraque@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 19:54:00 GMT 2006

   Hi,

   I would like to be maintainer of a program called 'rlwrap'. It's a
great tool to be used with Windows command line programs and cygwin,
since it allows any program to be used with GNU readline input (I use it
with 'ghci', the Haskell interpreter, and others).
   However, I don't have a FTP server where I can put my packages so
they can be evaluated by current maintainers. Can someone provide me a
place to put those files? They sum 180KB. That would be only for a few
days until cygwin maintainers can check the quality of my package and
vote its inclusion in official cygwin, and then those files can be removed.

   Thanks for your help,
   Maurício