Segment fault/Bus error with Singular

Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:23:00 GMT 2006

Sorry, I don't understand your reply, either.

To put it very simply:  To intstall the snapshot:

    (1) Where do I put the downloaded snapshot files?

    (2) Do I run the 4 listed commands from a Windows command prompt,
        or instead from within Cygwin.

I will greatly appreciate straightforward answers to these perfectly
simple and straightforward questions.