gcc doesn't like my .o file at the end

nordine nordine_bt@yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 21:04:00 GMT 2007

hello
I want to compil my Gulp program using g95 under
cygwin, and I got this error message:
/bin///ld: cannot find -lf95
make[1]: *** [gulp_] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/c/gulpsource/src/{os}'
mv: cannot stat `gulp': No such file or directory
make: *** [gulp] Error 1
some help please

--- "Larry Hall (Cygwin)"