gcc doesn't like my .o file at the end

Sun Feb 25 21:14:00 GMT 2007

nordine wrote:
> hello
> I want to compil my Gulp program using g95 under
> cygwin, and I got this error message:
> /bin///ld: cannot find -lf95
> make[1]: *** [gulp_] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/cygdrive/c/gulpsource/src/{os}'
> mv: cannot stat `gulp': No such file or directory
> make: *** [gulp] Error 1
> some help please

Please don't commandeer someone else's thread for your own purposes.  If
you have a question to ask and it's not related to any current thread,
just send a new message to the list.

Cygwin doesn't have a g95 compiler package.  The currently available
package is g77.  If you require g95, you'll need to build it yourself
or find an existing package, Cygwin-based or not, elsewhere for the time
being.

Holliston, MA 01746