[patch] cygport-0.2.7 support for relocatable packages

Sat Jan 6 05:29:00 GMT 2007

...patch withdrawn.  It's the least *generally* useful, and most
invasive, of all of my patches, and at present applies to only two
packages in the cygwin universe, both of which I maintain -- and it only
applies when those packages are compiled in a non-standard way.

I'll update the patch the next time I need to build libiconv/gettext, or
after I add relocatability to some other packages, whichever comes
first, and I'll resubmit then.  All of the more generally applicable
portions from this original patch have been refactored into separate
patches, already posted this evening.

--
Chuck