January 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jan 1 03:26:00 GMT 2007
Ending: Wed Jan 31 21:24:00 GMT 2007
- Cygwin not functioning on laptop
- [PING boost maintainer] RE: boost 1.33.1-2 filesystem issue (was RE: Fatal Error w/ cygwin 1-5-23-*)
- How to access directly an scsi device?
- Make and rsync can no longer find commands?
- cygwin won't run, missing cygintl-8.dll file
- I can not delete read permisions in a file
- spawn doesn't return for non-cygwin programs (and also is unbreakable)
- vim mlcscope interface issues
- Threadsafe issue with malloc / free, corrupted thread index
- Newbee problem at compile mtx scsi changer tool
- Cygwin's ioctl(SIOCGIFFLAGS) always sets the IFF_UP flag
- Bash scripts may misbehave if SHELLOPTS is exported and 'monitor' is enabled
- Regression in zip-2.32-2 for large archives
James R. Phillips
- cygport 0.2.7 bug: .cygwin.patch applied with wrong patchlevel
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: lilypond-2.10.7-2
- dll to LIB -- then link error
- "cscope -d" can't find trailer offset if path contains space (was: vim mlcscope interface issues)
- 1.5.23: no bin directory after installation
- Calling a cygwin binary from CreateProcess - problem with redirection
CiarÃ¡n Ã DuibhÃn
- You are limited to what you can do
- Xmgrace on cygwin
- Two short scripts for Cygwin-Windows interoperation
- Compile-time detection of EOL translation mode (CLISP)
- rpm-build-4.1-1 incompatible with tar-1.16.1-1
- cygport patch: Add PATCHOPTS
- Win Prizes From Microsoft (R)
- 1.7.0 CVS mmap failure
- Where can I find the /usr/bin/tbl?
- CR/LF problems after upgrade
- Schaffen Sie die Fuehrerscheinpruefung heute noch.
- Saddam Ã½n da bir sitesi var - SaddamHuseyin.Net
- `setfacl -m u:jdoe:rwx foo` returns 0, but file not writable by jdoe??
- help win winxp install
Sam The Cat
- upgrade advice for end users
- Updated (and new) cygport patches
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 autoconf-2.61/automake-1.10 support
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 hooks for additional prep, install customization
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 mixed-mode SRC_URIs
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 allow multiple postinstall/preremove scripts
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 custom commands
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 tool for generating relative symlinks
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 support for relocatable packages
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: autoconf2.5-2.61-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cvs-1.11.22-1
- [patch] cygport-0.2.7 bugfix for apply_patch
- Fw: help win winxp install
Sam The Cat
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-unicode-X-7.7-6, rxvt-unicode-common-7.7-6
- can't start sshd
Charles D. Russell
- having problems with getting Up and Runnign
- [Packaging Bug ?] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-188.8.131.52-1
Dr. Volker Zell
- Complete Vi documentation?
- Exclude cygwin folder from malware scans?
- NTSEC documentation
- New procps-3.2.7 for upload
- How to resolve hiccups by patch program?
- activestate perl on cygwin
Kevin T Cella
- Support for Baud Rates above 250000 baud?
David le Comte
- make: Facing problem while compiling using make 3.80
- username should be lower-case for $USER
- My experience build the 2.6.17 kernel under Cygwin
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-184.108.40.206-1
- bug in syscalls.cc sync()
- [BUG] cygport-0.2.7 fails to build multiple binary packages
- windows bluescreens while looking for ANSI C headers
- Link errors related to vtable
- New procps package filename is procps-3.2.7-1-bin.tar.bz2 instead of procps-3.2.7-1.tar.bz2
Dr. Volker Zell
- cygrunsrv interactive?
- cygwin-email utility clipping attached zips
- dealing with spaces in paths
- cygwin support for shared objects (modules)
- Link windows DLL with Cygwin application?? Urgent!!
- loading cygwin-compiled DLL from a .NET application error.
Tommaso Tagliapietra (EXT VE SYS)
- cygpopt-0.dll (libpopt0-1.6.4-4) is a 16 bit dll
- Snapshot speed on managing files
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: boost-1.33.1-3
- cygwin 1.5.23-2 : CREAD termios option don't work
- Bash regex tests wh'appen?
- gcc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1'
- command line arg expansion
- Building applications from source to support cygwin
- dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- ssh-host-config patch
Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva
- Local Package Directory must not be root-dir of a drive (C:\ or D:\ or ... ; drive in the sense of MS-terminology) ?
- HISTFILE in zsh
Peter A. Castro
- bash in process regular expressions
- Been hunting all over Google and Cygwin for an hour, still can't find an answer
Richard Steven Hack
- bash:fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
- Prod for new monotone package release
- Python 2.4 + PIL 1.1.6 compile error
- Endianess not declared
- Improving bash startup speed
- Apache how-to for cygwin
- Win32 error 998
- problem with running tcl/tk scripts
- openssh delay (5secs) to windows XP cygwin box
- struct passwd problem : running on XP
- National characters in the command window
- 1.5.23: Program with GSL does not compile
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: monotone-0.32-1
- Cygwin Python/PIL TCL/TK fork rebase solution
- SVN not working correctly...
- Changed handling of "!" in /bin/sh?
- email and gmail
Jeremy T. Harrison
- git 220.127.116.11 problem on windows xp.
- 1.5.23: ip_mreq_source not defined in cygwin/sockets.h
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.2.8-1
Yaakov (Cygwin Ports)
- .exe won't launch
- git 18.104.22.168 problem on windows xp follow up.
- cygwin1.dll problem
- git 22.214.171.124 problem on windows xp, solution!
- svn fails with 'svn: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native encoding:'
- Login shell?
- Problem open(...) serial port /dev/com20 and tcgetattr(...)
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-5.2.1-5, libreadline6-5.2.1-5
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: CMake 2.4.6-1
- problems with bash and latest readline
- Running .sh files on Cygwin
- cygport patch - gpg_verify
- Space in Dir Name with shell script and tar
- no such file or directory error again and again.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-5.2.1-6, libreadline6-5.2.1-6
- Installation with root privilage: can't download Intel Fortran F90 compiler
- There is no prompt message if shared object file cannot open, when I was running a program.
- cygwin 1.5.23-2 : I can't use select() with serial device and socket
- gv-3.6.1 erroneously displays text: doubling its vertical and halving its horizontal dimensions
- fyi, libreadline causing Metasploit to drop Cygwin
- Laptop Account Information
- Default For Install Should Be Install Everything
- file descriptiors
- 1.7.0 CVS getenv strangeness
- hang when using pthread and fork in 1.5.23-1 and snapshot 20070118.
- When ssh'd in, cannot run MS compiler /Zi debug option
- cygexec strangeness
- ch module wozu?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: astyle-1.20-1
- bash:csh:Command not found
- devenv.com has errors only when running through cygwin sshd, not sure why
- I would like a post deleted
- cygwin source question
- "id -Gn" w/ username doesn't return all associated groups. Issue with getgrent()?
Mark A. Ziesemer
- cygwin 1.5.22 - cpan core dumping on initial
- Questions about porting from Linux to Windows...
- Perl bug?
- Hard links in tar, not untaring as expected
- run.1.1.10-1 fails in W98 with cygwin 1.5.23
- gdb coredumps on any executable
- No SSH in Cygwin
- Can't start cron daemon in Cygwin 1.5.23 under WinXP SP2
- Best Windows Utility Ever!
- Cygwin Perl 5.8.7 - Thread signalling gives errors in standard distribution
- bug with built-in commands in bash when redirecting output
- ln -s exe magic (coreutils 6.7-2)
Pierre A. Humblet
- Error "getpeername: Operation not permitted"...
- make keeps an open handle to a file, can't delete parent directory
- Ruby GUI toolkits?
- last command
- Problem compiling libcfg+
Luis Rodrigo Aguado
- gettext 0.14.5 - some warnings on compiling
- find / finds /proc: rather annoying
- 1.5.23 problem building gdal library
- sshd connection information
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: astyle-1.20.1-1
- Cygwin anti-spam techniques
- mount nfs ?
- Download Mobile Games, Wallpapers, Rigtones for your phone!
- ÃÃÃÃ Ã£Ã¦ÃÃ¦ÃÃ ÃÃÃÃ£Ã ÃÃ¡Ã£ÃÃ¥ Ã¦ÃÃÃ¤ÃÃ¥ Ã¦ÃÃÃÃÃ¥ÃÃ¥ ÃÃÃÃ¡ Ã¥ÃÃ¡ÃÃÃ¬ ÃÃ¡ ÃÃ¡Ã¡Ã¬ Ã¤ÃÃÃ ÃÃÃ¥
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.24-1
- grep -P segfault
- another cygport patch - non-automake projects
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gzip-1.3.9-1
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-3.2.9-11
- cygwin-1.5.23-2: /usr/include/ftw.h missing #include <features.h>
- setup.exe instructions refer to missing packages
- Make Parallel Jobs
- RSYNC problem - error in IPC code
- Perl threads and UNIX sockets
- FW: wu-ftpd configuration for pasv (set up 2.510.2.2)
- Newly-installed bash 3.2.9-10 (cygwin 1.5.24-1) exits when I try to execute a program
- Support planned for vista symbolic links?
- console + ctrl-c + gdb and all that
- xp64 fails with latest download
- Cygwin can't open new process on Vista ; other features partial as well
- trouble with bash / if in recent release / update ?
- plans for PIL installer?
- /etc/bash_completion & svn/svk completion
- bug with cat and backticks? (was: bug with built-in ...)
- cygpath problems
- Cygwin 1.5.24-1: quits when I type a command
- Continuing CR/LF Problems
- Dos-window annyance with cygwin-1.5.24 and fetchmail deamon mode
- closing SSH session leaves a zombie bash process
- Relative vs. Absolute path problem
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.24-2
- The clock is ticking
- cygwin follow up
- Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc?
- [Fwd: CYGWIN "notty" (enthought solution?)]
John F Burkhart
Last message date:
Wed Jan 31 21:24:00 GMT 2007
Archived on: Wed Mar 25 13:50:56 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).