Fw: help win winxp install

Larry Hall (Cygwin) reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com
Tue Jan 9 01:32:00 GMT 2007


Sam The Cat wrote:
> Morgan
> 
>     Thanks for confirming -- I find it funny that I would have to check 
> mirror upon mirror to find a package needed for a basic part of the 
> packgage.  Makes me wonder what I am missing ;)   I am not deeply 
> involved in the SW distrbution via mirrors business but I would have 
> thought that after a new release all mirrors would eventually be updated


You should only have to worry about this if you don't get everything you
want or need.  In this case, you can either wait until your mirror is
resynchronized or try another mirror.  If you're looking for further
information, see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-01/msg00183.html>.


-- 
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746

_____________________________________________________________________

A: Yes.
 > Q: Are you sure?
 >> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
 >>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list