I would like a post deleted
Christopher Faylor
cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com
Sun Jan 21 06:33:00 GMT 2007
On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 06:04:55PM -0800, Jean Laborde wrote:
>I have this post that I would like to be deleted, as
>it shows up in Google searches, and I would like to
>not have it do so. Thanks.
>
>*****************************************************
>
>MODERATOR, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM LIST
>From: Jean Laborde <swampwiz at yahoo dot com>
>To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject: MODERATOR, PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM LIST
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>I HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED TO UNSUBSCRIBE PER THE
>DIRECTIONS, BUT TO NO AVAIL. PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM
>THIS LIST.
>
>THANK YOU!
Are you really asking to have a message removed by quoting the text of
the entire message and sending it to a mailing list where it will be
archived again?
Have you read the site policy on this? Read http://cygwin.com/lists.html
and http://sourceware.org/lists.html .
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list