hacked package on server

Carlo Florendo subscribermail@gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:25:00 GMT 2007

Brian Mathis wrote:
> In this case, a user running an installer is in the frame of mind of
> *installing* things, not *skipping* things.

Perhaps this is in your case, certainly not everyone in this mailing list.

So when they are asked a

The OP said:

 > "Do you want to skip the package?" and has a yes and no button.
 > I read it quickly and pressed no before thinking about it"
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you see, it's a problem of thought.  The UI message *is* very clear.

One simply needs to think before acting.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Carlo

--
Carlo Florendo
Softare Engineer/Network Co-Administrator

--
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City