[Parallels 3.0, MacOS 10.4.9] Cygwin install probs and how do I subscribe

Larry Hall (Cygwin) reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com
Fri Jul 27 05:18:00 GMT 2007


David Goldsmith wrote:
> I actually knew it was a joke when you got to "Cygwin made his machine 
> blue-screen ... He needs to reformat his disk and reinstall" and then 
> when you added "he's taking down the Cygwin site and ending the project" 
> I was even more certain.  How could anyone believe you were serious? ;-)


I believe it's my countenance that inspires the trust.  It's a blessing
and a curse. ;-)


-- 
Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746

_____________________________________________________________________

A: Yes.
 > Q: Are you sure?
 >> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
 >>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list