Urgent !!! Reg Linking sybase DLL in cygwin..

Mani kandan kvmani76@gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:26:00 GMT 2008

But in my
> application have a  third party sybase DLL. I am not able to link the
> third party sybase DLL in cygwin. I don't have the source codes for
> the DLL. Is there any other way to link these DLL in cygwin  . How?
> This is urgent issue.!!! Please help!!

http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html#dll-link

 cheers,
 DaveK

Hi DaveK,

     Thanks for your suggession. I have followed the same procedure.
When i tried the nm command that time i got the error msg that "nm:
libjcc.dll: no symbols".
What is the exact problem and Why i am not able to execute the command.

Regards
Mani