Apologies for multiple messages (Please Help!)

Fri Oct 24 03:41:00 GMT 2008

Herb Maeder wrote:
> Apologies to the list for getting the same message sent over and over to
> the list from my account.  I can't yet explain what is happening, but I can
> assure you that I only sent the message once (and in no way differently
> than my other posts to the list).

When I first saw the message, I thought "This is great!"  Around the 6th
copy, I started to think otherwise. ;-)

> Please correct me if I am wrong, but this type of thing has happened to
> the list before, right?  I seem to remember it happening to someone else
> a while back, but I cannot find it in the archives at the moment.

Sure.  Not allot but it has happened before.  I think Chris usually puts
a block on things like this to stop it, if nothing else is possible.

> Can someone please tell me how best to get in touch with the list
> administrator to try and figure out what is going on?  They contact me
> directly at maeder-cygml AT maeder DOT org.

I believe mail to postmaster is the recommended approach.  But we may be
past it now as it's been over an hour and no more copies. :-)

Holliston, MA 01746