cygport source restructuring

Fri Aug 14 07:09:00 GMT 2009

All those following cygport trunk,

I just made a major restructuring of cygport sources, the purpose of
which is to ease maintainability and (RSN) documentation.  There may
also be a benefit through a reduction of fork&exec's, as those commands
previously provided through scripts are now functions.

Just to be safe, please delete your $prefix/lib/cygport/bin directory
before installing from trunk.

It's very possible that I broke something in the progress.  If you find
some breakage, please let me know by replying to this thread.  In the
meantime, if you really need a stable cygport, please stick with 0.9.9
(r7324) for now.

Yaakov