mutt cygcheck status "Incomplete"

Wed Feb 16 23:45:00 GMT 2011

On 2/16/2011 4:14 PM, L Anderson wrote:
> whoops! I reread your email and realized I didn't answer the question you
> were getting at. Here is what 'mutt.sh.done' contains:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> backup_maybe() {
> if ! [ -e $1 ] || ! diff -q $1 $1.setupnew >/dev/null 2>&1; then
> mv -f $1 $1.old 2>/dev/null
> mv -f $1.setupnew $1 2>/dev/null
> else
> rm -f $1.setupnew
> fi
> }
> backup_maybe /etc/Muttrc
> backup_maybe /etc/mime.types

Thanks.  So this indicates that the postinstall script is moving or
removing the reported files as part of the installation process, which is
why cygcheck thinks the installation is lacking them.  So the postinstall
script should be changed to not move/remove these files.  But you don't
need to be concerned that cygcheck complains about the mutt installation.
It's fine.

--
Larry