vim wraps lines

Mike Brown brown@mrvideo.vidiot.com
Thu Jan 27 05:48:00 GMT 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:12:01PM -0500, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 1/26/2011 12:00 PM, Daniel Ajoy wrote:
>> I'm using the latest cygwin, min-tty and vim
>>
>> But when I open vim, lines seem to wrap. Here is the image:
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/oC8lo.png
>>
>> Is that a configuration issue? how do I fix it?

IMHO it isn't broken.  That is the expected behavior.  That is how I use it
and I want to see all of the line, even if it wraps.

Why don't you want to see all of the line?

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign