HOWTO: cross-compile the Linux kernel on Cygwin

Tue Jun 12 16:35:00 GMT 2012

On 6/12/2012 9:17 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:31:59PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> Prerequisites:
>> [snip]
>
> Nice, Yaakov.

Indeed, this is a real cool addition to Cygwin's capabilities Yaakov.
:-)

> Should we make this a FAQ entry or even a separate cygwin web page?

Probably doesn't quite meet the FAQ requirement but a link to documentation
about this feature would be great.  We could open up a new "HOWTO"
category under "Documentation" maybe?

--
Larry