A list of installed packages (no dependencies)

David Stacey drstacey@tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 08:45:00 GMT 2015

On 02/01/15 07:58, Steven Penny wrote:
> If you can find a single time that he has replied contructively to one of my
> posts, then perhaps I will reconsider my actions.

I wasn't aware that 'apt-cyg' was supported or encouraged on this list
as a package management tool. If you're looking to add this
functionality for the benefit of the wider Cygwin community then your
time would be better spent adding the desired features to 'setup' and
'cygcheck'.

To that end, Andrey was correct, constructive and concise -
http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC

Dave.