octave says WGL_ARB_multisample is missing

William Mitchell wfmacmd@gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:22:00 GMT 2018

Thanks for the suggestions.

I thought updating the display driver sounded good, since this is a very
old computer, but when I asked to update the driver it searched for a new
driver and eventually said my driver is up to date.

I set LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE to 1.  That got rid of the WGL error messages,
but I still get the other messages:
Insufficient GL support
error: unable to plot due to insufficient OpenGL support

This is harder, because it doesn't tell me _what_ is missing (or
"insufficient").