assertion "p >= path" failed

Tim Adye T.J.Adye@rl.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 21:16:00 GMT 2019

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the promising idea. I could reproduce the assertion with the
examples like '\\?\DRIVE' given in the other thread, so I have now
upgraded to cygwin-3.1.0-0.7. This fixes the '\\?\DRIVE' assertion.
Since my case only happens from time to time, I'll have to wait and see
if it happens again. I'll let you know if it does.

Thanks,
Tim.