Missing 'sphinx-build' command from python37-sphinx package

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:16:09 GMT 2020

On 10.08.2020 06:58, Xavier Delaruelle wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I have been able to test new packages and now I am hitting another issue:
>
> Extension error:
> Could not import extension sphinx.builders.epub3 (exception: No module
> named 'sphinxcontrib.serializinghtml')
>
> The full log is available at [1].
>
> My software documentation does not rely on any extension (see [2]), so I
> assume this is missing extension is something required when you want to
> build the HTML documentation.
>
> My last build that went fine was 4 days ago. It used python37-sphinx
> 1.8.5-1 (logs available at [3]).
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Hi Xavier,
it seems some problem of how they modified the
python-sphinx  3.1.2

I hit the same problem than you on rebuilding cmake
and I am building and adding new contrib packages

python3x-sphinxcontrib-applehelp        1.0.2-1
python3x-sphinxcontrib-devhelp          1.0.2-1
python3x-sphinxcontrib-htmlhelp         1.0.3-1
python3x-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml  1.1.4-1
python3x-sphinxcontrib-websupport       1.2.3-1

I wonder if it is a side effect of not having yet ported
python3x-sphinx-notfound-page

as soon cmake documentation complete, I will upload all the
new contrib packages

Regards
Marco