Objects in ACL cygwin win 10

Jim McNamara nefariousscheme@gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:12:26 GMT 2020

Hi all

I think I figured out that the processes that the ACL object/identifier
'system'  is referring to are like processes  in sysinternals process
explorer .

Not sure but that is my best guess.

If all else fails, I will chmod the hell out of everything until I beat
stat command into submission.

I will also be experimenting with your list of commands!

Have a cool weekend.

Thanks again for your help, Brian.

Later