A Question about Cygwin
yingxuemeimei@i.softbank.jp
yingxuemeimei@i.softbank.jp
Wed Apr 27 01:47:57 GMT 2022
Dear Eric Adams,
Hello.
Thank you so much for your kind reply!
And I will try with disconnecting the internet.
Best regards,
Yingxue QI
> 2022/04/27 10:03、Eric Adams <ericbadams@gmail.com>のメール:
>
> Friend,
>
> It is my understanding that you are correct. I have not experienced
> any cloud interactions, unless I specifically request such things.
>
> You may improve your confidence in this by disconnecting your computer
> from the internet -- remove the ethernet cable, enter "airplane mode",
> whatever you feel is required -- and then execute a test command. If
> needed, the source code is available.
>
> I have found the cygwin software, and this community, extremely helpful
>
> Best wishes,
> Eric Adams.
>
>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:53 PM <yingxuemeimei@i.softbank.jp> wrote:
>>
>> To:the members of Cygwin
>>
>> Hello.
>> Thank you so much for providing Cygwin.
>> Sorry to ask a basic question.
>>
>> Q. I am going to use Cygwin to grep the files with the command below. As this will be done in my computer, the files will not uploaded to the servers/cloud of Cygwin by Internet.
>> Is my understanding correct?
>> command: grep -i -f FileA FileB > Output FileC
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Yingxue QI
>>
>> --
>> Problem reports: https://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ: https://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation: https://cygwin.com/docs.html
>> Unsubscribe info: https://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list