cygwin-64 + multiarch package (32bit gcc)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Mar 22 18:21:51 GMT 2022

Pach Roman (PS-EC/ESG4) via Cygwin writes:
> are there any plans to get the multiarch package ported to Cygwin?
> What would be interesting for me, is to have an 32-bit gcc running in 64-bit Cygwin.

There are cross-compilation toolchains between the 64bit and 32bit
Cygwin architectures (cygwin32-* and cygwin64-*), but these have not
been updated in years.  I have no current plans to revive these, but you
might have a look to see what it would take to build your own.

Regards,
Achim.