Strange link /bin/rungs in 32-bit Cygwin

Fergus Daly fergusd84@outlook.com
Thu Mar 23 13:10:58 GMT 2023

Maybe of diminishing interest (32-bit Cygwin) - but:
Out of nowhere (but see below (*)) a link has occurred
/bin/rungs -> /usr/share/texmf-dist/scripts/texlive/rungs.tlu
which is, I think, a typo for /usr/share/texmf-dist/scripts/texlive/rungs.lua
Can anybody confirm?
(*) Weird. For no particular reason other than for OC fun I ran the 32-bit setup command
setup-x86-2.924.exe --allow-unsupported-windows
    --site http://ctm.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/2022/11/23/063457
(all on one line) on an EXISTING setup (with, as anticipated, no obvious change to the entire
resource and, in particular, no change to the timestamp 1669214097 i.e. almost exactly
17 weeks ago when Cygwin-32 was archived.
Either (1) this error (if it is one) has been there all the time or (2) has been recently introduced.
(1) would be odd because of the recently mentioned OCD and (2) would be odd because it raises
questions How? and Why?
Notwithstanding the diminishing relevance any enlightenment would be interesting and welcome.