Re: 2nd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 08:20:35PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>>  libpopt0                       Christopher Faylor
>>  popt                           Christopher Faylor
>
>Actually, that's my package

I just took these because I thought they were related to rpm and I'm
taking on rpm.  So, sorry for the confusion.

>BTW, the rxvt maintainer is *NOT* subscribed to this list (he is to
>the main list).

If the rxvt maintainer isn't subscribed to this list, then he isn't
actually a maintainer. Package maintainers have to either be subscribed
to this list or, at least have to show some evidence of reading it
regularly.  That was one of the reasons for Corinna's email.

cgf