This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 19:30:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Looking for 64-bit proxy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <883F2CBBC85A62419E181EB2F0ECF21F45DED230 at US70UWXCHMBA04 dot zam dot alcatel-lucent dot com>
On 7/9/2015 4:33 PM, Kertz, Denis (D)** CTR ** wrote:
connect-proxy 32 bit ORPHANED (Kostya Altukhov)
My terminology may be confusing but I'm looking for a 64-bit alternative for the 32-bit
connect-proxy. I didn't see anything that looked like an alternative under cygwin/net.
I uploaded on
can you test it ?
setup-x86_64.exe -X -O -s http://matzeri.altervista.org -q -P connect-proxy
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple