This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"CYGWIN=wincmdln" does not give me nuts
- From: ÐÑÑÑ Ð. <satnatantas at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:58:07 +0400
- Subject: "CYGWIN=wincmdln" does not give me nuts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was frustrated by not being able to view CMD of Cygwin processes in
Windows tools. After a bit of research I found the talk about the
wincmdln option and saw it mentioned in changelog.
However, setting it did not take any effect even after reboot,
Windows 7 SP1 Prof x64, Cygwin 1.7.32.0274 x86_64.
Am I doing it wrong?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple